Under IMDA CITREP+ endorsement,
- Singapore citizens between 17 to 25 years who are full-time, post-secondary students pursuing NITEC, Higher NITEC, Diploma and up to 1st Degree in Post Secondary Educational Institutes (PSEIs) in Singapore are eligible for 100% reimbursement of the Course fee.
- Eligible student participants are required to show the following supporting documents – proof of matriculation and recommendation form from their institution before attending the course.
Get Form 1 (EHI-S) here
- Students below 18 years as of 1 Jan 2017 must seek parent/guardian’s consent before signing up to attend the course.
Get Form 1A (EHI-S) here.
- Students must commence the endorsed CITREP+ Course and/or Certification before their graduation date.
Full-time National Servicemen
- Singapore citizens serving full-time National Servicemen and up to 6 months post ORD date will be eligible for 100% reimbursement of the Course fee. Applicants must commence Course within the period of service and are required to show (1) Documentary Proof of Enlistment and Operationally Ready Date (ORD) and (2) Copy of trainee’s SAF 11B card
- Course fee is SGD$1,800 net (No GST) must be paid to Gateway Consulting Pte Ltd (Course Provider) before commencement of Course
- Claim for 100% reimbursement of Course Fee can be made by eligible Student or NS men who are Singapore citizens upon successfully completing the 3-day Course
How to Register (in just a few easy steps)
- Register Online
Click here to register online
- Download soft-copy of Course registration form here – form-ehi-SNSF
- email scanned copy of registration form + supporting documents to email@example.com
- snap a picture of the completed registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail hardcopy of completed registration form to
Gateway Consulting, #02-02 Crown Centre, 557 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 269694
How to make payment
The following payment modes are acceptable:
- · Bank GIRO (transfer)
- Cheque payment to “Gateway Consulting Pte Ltd”
For other forms of payment, please contact the Course Administrator.
You need not make payment at the time of registration. Enrol first to secure a place. Gateway Consulting will invoice you or your sponsoring company for payment upon receipt of registration.
(Please note Cancellation Clause at the bottom of this page)
The Course Administrator
Data Analytics in Healthcare Course
Mailing Address: #02-02 Crown Centre, 557 Bukit Timah Rd, Singapore 269694
Telephone: (65) 6463 8687
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 1 week before Course Start Date
Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed to the Course Administrator, Gateway Consulting, in writing (email accepted)
The following cancellation charges will apply:
- Cancellation received after CLOSING DATE and before COURSE START DATE – 10% of Course fee
- Cancellation received on or after COURSE START DATE – 100% of Course fee (strictly no refund)
Gateway Consulting reserves the right to modify the Course program without prior notice or cancel the Course, with full refund to participants who had fully paid the Course fees, should unforeseen circumstances necessitate the cancellation of the Course.
By completing the registration form, you have consented and agreed to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data for marketing, as well as administrative & business operations of Gateway Consulting Pte Ltd.