- Course fee is SGD$3,000 net (No GST) for participants from within and outside Singapore
- Singapore citizens who are self-sponsored or sponsored by approved organizations/institutions are eligible for 70% reimbursement of course fee from IMDA under its CITREP+ programme (see About IMDA Claim). After reimbursement, the Course fee payable is SGD$900 (net).
- Singapore citizens who are 40 years or older and who are self-sponsored or sponsored by a Singapore-registered SME are eligible for 90% reimbursement of course fee from IMDA under its CITREP+ programme (see About IMDA Claim). After reimbursement, the Course fee is SGD$300 (net).
- In addition, Singapore citizens who are self-sponsored are eligible to use all or part of their $500 Skills Future Credits (SFC).
How to Register (in just a few easy steps)
- Register Online
Click here to register online
- Download soft-copy (MS Word) of Course registration form here – form-g2hi-2019
- email scanned copy of registration form to email@example.com
- snap a picture of the completed registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- mail hardcopy of completed registration form to
Gateway Consulting, #02-02 Crown Centre, 557 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 269694
How to make payment
Course fee must be fully paid prior to the start of the Course and is non-refundable once the participant has been enrolled.
The following payment modes are acceptable:
- Bank transfer
- Cheque payment to “Gateway Consulting Pte Ltd”
For other forms of payment, please contact the Course Administrator.
You need not make payment at the time of registration. Enrol first to secure a place. Gateway Consulting will invoice you or your sponsoring company for payment upon receipt of registration.
(Please note Cancellation Clause at the bottom of this page)
The Course Administrator
Data Analytics in Healthcare Course
Mailing Address: #02-02 Crown Centre, 557 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 269694
Telephone: (65) 8012 0405 / 8121 9898
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 1 week before Course Start Date
Any cancellation or replacement must be conveyed to the Course Administrator, Gateway Consulting, in writing (email accepted)
The following cancellation charges will apply:
- Cancellation received after CLOSING DATE and before COURSE START DATE – 10% of Course fee
- Cancellation received on or after COURSE START DATE – 100% of Course fee (strictly no refund)
The organizer reserves the right to modify the Course program without prior notice or cancel the Course, with full refund to participants who had fully paid the Course fees, if the minimum number of 15 participants is not met or should unforeseen circumstances necessitate the cancellation of the Course.