NEXT COURSE WILL HAVE SKILLS FUTURE SUPPORT!
SINGAPORE CITIZENS MAY USE THEIR SKILLS FUTURE CREDITS TO OFFSET THE SGD$750 COURSE FEE.
COURSE IS ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR UTAP SUPPORT FOR NTUC UNION MEMBERS!
With the further relaxation of the COVID-19 guidelines in Singapore, we are re-starting our 3-day, classroom-based course.
Subsequent Course dates (subject to demand):
23, 24, 25 November 2022
(NO COURSE IN DECEMBER)
Please take note of the following changes to the revamped DAHC Course:
1. Pending further advice from IMDA, the next course will have NO funding support from IMDA CITREP+
2. Course fee for all Company-sponsored (government, private, foreign and IHLs) participants will be revised to S$750 net (from S$2,500) to match the same quantum they had to pay (S$750) after 70% course fee reimbursement from IMDA. Unlike IMDA, this fee will apply to ALL company-sponsored individuals (Singapore citizens, permanent residents and foreign nationals).
3. Course fee for all Self-sponsored* participants (Singapore citizens, Permanent Residents, Foreign nationals) will be revised to S$600 net. Singapore citizens can use their Skills Future Credits to offset the Course Fee.
In addition, NTUC union members also qualify for UTAP course fee support.
* Self-sponsored participants MUST declare that they are not seeking course fee reimbursement from their company as otherwise the standard SGD$750 course fee applies.
4. Course training, content and quality remain par excellence. The course will still be personally taught by Dr KC Lun
We are just helping companies and individuals do away with the hassle of claiming for course fee reimbursements by making the Course most affordable.
High-end skills transfer remains our altruistic goal.
Further information on the new course:
1. Course venue will be the new Gateway Consulting Training Facility located at #03-02 AZ@Paya Lebar, S409015 (just across the road from MacPherson MRT Station and parking at the doorstep on L3)
Click to here see VENUE
2. Class size will be limited to 10 participants
3. All participants and the Course Tutor (Dr KC Lun) must be FULLY vaccinated.
4. Participants are advised to exercise social responsibility and to take an ART Test before joining the Course if unwell. Participants who are tested positive before joining the Course will have their paid course fee FULLY refunded
5. Particpants are recommended to have their masks on at all times except when eating or drinking.
5. On each of the 3 days, course participants will get 2 coffee breaks and a bento-box lunch, compliments of Gateway Consulting.
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: CLICK HERE
REGISTRATION CLOSES IN
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE THE DATA ANALYTICS IN HEALTH CARE (DAHC) COURSE @ ONLY S$750 (from S$2,500) !
PLACES LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS ONLY
For further information, pls contact email@example.com
THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY THIS COURSE HAS DONE 35 RUNS AND TRAINED OVER 200 HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. READ THE FEEDBACK FROM OUR COURSE PARTICIPANTS!
Feedback from participants on the most recent live, online course:
(from the 35th run in January 2022)
The instructor possesses great expertise in the topics, which enriched the class with comprehensive practical examples to relate. Dr KC always explained the abstruse concepts at ease and with examples that aid us in grasping the meaning.
The well planned course content, materials and the resources provided us resources for meeting the course objectives and further learning in the topics. Great thanks to the kind consideration and effort putting all those together for us.
Given options if the pandemic situation ameliorates, face-to-face class for the lab session on using R would be preferred. I can see the great effort the course planning team and instructor had put in to make the online synchronous session a success. However, if can choose, I still prefer to have onsite face-to-face class, as we can have more interaction and observation with the physical presence of the class and instructor.
The instructor was able to explain the concepts in the simplest way so we can understand, he often checks in with us to ensure we understand and encourage questions.
The course is useful for me to have better understanding on healthcare industry analytics, trainer is very knowledgeable and gives a lot of examples to facilitate the understanding.
KC is fantastic in teaching and explaining in research related terms. He has demonstrated the virtues of a good lecturer should possess. It’s been an pleasant journey learning from him. The course has improved my knowledge in healthcare analytics with R commander.
It would be perfect if the duration of the course would have been longer to allow more time for lab practice on R commander.
Thanks for the fantastic two courses (Data Analytics in Health Care and the AMIA10x10). I have learnt so much over the last few months! (34th run)
Prof Lun was very knowledgeable, kind and patient, He went out of his way to help clarify our doubts and troubleshoot any problems we had. (34th run)
KC delivered the content very well and increased my knowledge on Data Analytics (34th run)
Able to have a better understanding of Statistics and learn powerful tools like R-cmdr and EZR. (34th run)
Dr Lun is very understanding and helpful. (34th run)
Prof KC was very knowledgeable. He is an expert in this field and is able to teach this course so that even new learners in statistics are able to understand. He is also very friendly and very patient, and is willing to take out additional personal time to help you understand difficult topics (for example, multiple logistic regression). I have been trying to understand some of the topics for many years but with this course, I finally can confidently say that I am able to perform statistics with confidence. R-commander is also free and easy to use.
Statistics was always daunting but learning tools like R-commander make it much less so. And Prof KC Lun is very proficient and learning from him was easy. I would certainly recommend this course to others.
Easy to understand and Dr Lun is very patient in explaining difficult concepts. It will even be greater if we can have a little more time to do the lab sessions together. Sentiment analysis is totally new to me. I think it is good to get a sense of it given that text analysis (or even qualitative data) was usually considered difficult. Thank you for the great course!
I enjoy this amazing class which is conducted by a knowledgeable and helpful professor.
– lecture note is useful, well-presented
– amount of lecture material covered in each class was appropriate
– followup Q&A using email as communication channel is good
– the lab with using R was interesting
– instructor responsive to questions via email or via Zoom
– instructor has been very passionate in teaching and made the course interesting to attend
– had a good foundation on biostatistics from the course
– had added practical value in learning R-commander through the labs
– snapshot to cover all course topics
– small group lecture and lab tutorial so that you can ask questions anytime
– instructor is very responsive
Read FULL feedbacks from participants HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Gateway Consulting absorbs ALL GST charges for all of its courses.
Home | Syllabus | Timetable | Labs | Tutor | Registration | Venue | Course Brochure | Course Feedback